FREE SCISSOR SHARPENING FREE $40.00 VALUE BEAUTY KIT FREE $10.00 VALUE T-SHIRT
I charge you $15.00 for 1 scissor sharpening and the second scissor sharpening is free. You will also get a $40.00 value beauty kit and a $10.00 value T-shirt free. All you need to do is pay the first scissor sharpening and pay $15.00 return shipping for all of the items, so all together it is $30.00. This is the best deal in America. You may be also qualified for a double-edge shaving blade free. If you have more scissors, you will save more. Make checks payable to Taqi and mail the check and the scissors: 4 Bay Shore Road West Islip, New York 11795. If you have questions email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org We also sell all kinds of barber scissors, if you want to buy Click Here
$40.00 Value Beauty Kit Free
When you buy a $50.00 barber scissor or sharpen 6 scissors you get a free $40.00 value beauty kit free. You only have to pay $10.00 for shipping and handling. If you live in Alaska or Hawaii, Call us or email us for shipping cost.
$10.00 Value T-shirt With Logo Free
T-shirt With Logo-$10.00
When you buy a $30.00 barber scissor or sharpen 6 scissors you get a $10.00 value t-shirt with logo free. You only pay $5.00 for shipping and handling. If you live in Alaska or Hawaii, Call or email us for shipping cost.
The Day We Receive Your Scissor or Knife, We Will Sharp It and Return It To You The Same Day.
We are professional barber scissor and salon shear sharpeners. We sharp scissors as great as razor sharp. If you are not satisfied with our sharpening we will sharp it again for free. shop here and $ave money.$$$$$$$
We Sell Barber Scissors and Sharpening barber scissors
If you are looking for the best, stain-less steel and high quality barber scissors that are cheap, click here.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
The results are carefully examined before they are delivered. However, if you’re not satisfied with the outcome, contact us and we will find a solution for the problem. Moreover, our prices are very reasonable. If you find one lower than ours, we will be happy to adjust the price if it is reasonable.
Steps taken to sharpen the Barber Scissor and Salon Shear:
- Observe the outside edges and alter the sharpening clamp as needed.
- Ensure the blade is aligned correctly.
- Make certain that the washer/bumpers aren’t damaged.
- Sharpen the outside edges of the blade using a Flat Hone Sharpening Machine or the Ookami Gold Sharpening Machine.
- Sharpen the inside edges, the ride lines, using a Japanese Water Stone. Keep in mind that it needs to be hand sharpened.
- Polish the blades.
- Reassemble the scissor.
- Test the scissor for its sharpness.
- The scissors should be appropriately oiled.
- Check the tips of the scissors. Adjust them if necessary.
- Perform a final analysis on the scissor and adjust the tension if needed.